How do you elevate a casual outfit? It’s easy! Casual outfits don’t need to be basic or boring — just follow these tips below.
1. Pair your casual outfit with some nice high heels or high-heeled boots to make the outfit look more polished.
2. Put on a hat! It’s an easy way to make an outfit look more chic.
3. Wear a bright coloured scarf or a scarf in a fun pattern.
4. Wear a fun bag! I like to wear oversized bags with a casual outfit, but micro bags are very popular right now too.
5. Accessorize! Put on some dangling earrings, interesting rings or a nice watch.
6. Put on some oversized sunglasses or aviators and voila! Your casual outfit will look anything but boring.
Hat and Cardigan: Forever 21 | Blouse: Thrifted | Scarf: Joe Fresh | Handbag: Louis Vuitton Palermo| Booties: Nine West